Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Goals

Here are a few things I would like to accomplish this month. In no particular order:

1) Get my wine aromatics poster framed (did this today! hootie hoo!)
2) Buy pillows for the sham's that have been folded in my closet for years
3) Finish the photo archiving project I started last week.
4) Research organizations that focus on sustainable/local food for possible volunteer opportunities.
5) Start reading a new book.
6) Think about working out (I hate exercising, so I feel that at least thinking about it is a good first step)
7) Solve the worlds energy crisis.
8) Clean up this blog a bit, and read more blogs on a regular basis.
9) Eat at this restaurant.
10) Find a way to get Democrats and Republicans to stop arguing about stuff that doesn't matter and actually work to together for a change.

Think I can do it? I will report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment