Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holy crap I need to write something...

I don't have much to say tonight.

I worked all day and then came home to play hostess to several coworkers of mine for a Bachelor finale viewing party.

Yes I have been watching The Bachelor. Yes I am totally ashamed. Yes I think it is total trash. But in fairness a good friend of mine who has a degree from an incredibly prestigious university called it "TV Crack" because she watches it too. It's fascinating and horrifying all at the same time.  I am not sure what possesses these people to go on these shows considering the track record, but some of the acting that transpires is actually pretty entertaining.

And now I have a buzz from too much Pinot Grigio and not enough food in my stomach to balance it out. So while I leave you with a pretty useless entry, I promise I will write something with more substance tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment